ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Rita Mukherjee Hoffstadt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 2011 10:42:44 -0400

Hi Everyone,

As a final note to this thread, please check out the current issue (Spring 2011) of the Exhibitionist, published by NAME. The issue, entitled "Is it a Museum? Does it Matter?" is dedicated to discussing the nature of museums. As series of articles examines the intersection of  museums with science centers, aquariums, zoos, creationist museums, corporate spaces and themed attractions.

-Rita

Rita Mukherjee Hoffstadt
Assistant Director of Traveling Exhibits and Special Projects
The Franklin Institute
222 North 20th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Phone: 215 448 1309