HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Marybeth Tomka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Feb 2012 09:31:27 -0600
I believe that freezing for a specific amount of time is the recommended policy for dealing with collections that may be infested.

Marybeth S.F. Tomka, M.A.
Laboratory Director and Curator
Center for Archaeological Research
The University of Texas at San Antonio
State Certified Curatorial Repository
One UTSA Circle
San Antonio, Texas 78249
(210) 458-7822
(210) 458-4397 Fax
http://car.utsa.edu/
. . . herding cats in a forest of catnip . . .