HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Carol McDavid <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol McDavid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jan 2012 18:07:05 -0600
However, I am sure that many will second this (with their hearts and minds,
if not their "hit reply" button) --  that Histarch is GREATLY appreciated,
by a great many historical archaeologists, who may or may not be members of
SHA.

It's a terrific forum, and a terrific resource, and I suspect that we do not
thank Anita for her many years of service to our discipline nearly often
enough.

my two pence,

carol

Carol McDavid, Ph.D.
Executive Director, Community Archaeology Research Institute, Inc. (CARI)
Adjunct Assistant Professor, University of Houston
Adjunct Assistant Professor, Rice University
1638 Branard
Houston, TX 77006
www.publicarchaeology.org