HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Conrad Bladey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jan 2012 18:25:50 -0500
Nice to get your money back but be aware that this scam prohibits
Those who volunteer to do field work and who can't afford the high costs from attending-a. Sad state of affairs.

CB
This message has been written by a man whose fingers are too big for this tiny keyboard. Note:iPad spell suggest makes typing a game-the object is guess what I wrote-supposed to be fun