HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Moss, William" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2011 11:35:45 -0500
The AIA was in San Antonio in January!

William Moss

-----Message d'origine-----
De : HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY [mailto:[log in to unmask]] De la part de Pentney, Sandra
Envoyé : 9 février 2011 11:32
À : [log in to unmask]
Objet : Re: Texas Governor wants to cut the entire Texas Historical Commission

And Ironically the SAA is slated to be held in Austin in 2014. I wonder how much money that conference brings into the host community.

Sandra Pentney, MA, RPA
Ecology and Environment, Inc.
401 West A Street, Suite 775, San Diego, CA 92101
Phone: 619-696-0578 Ext: 4903|   Fax: 619-696-0578
[log in to unmask]   |   www.ene.com

Celebrating 40 Years of Green Solutions