HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2011 06:51:29 -0800
8bit
Sender:
From:
Kurt Knoerl <[log in to unmask]>
Folks:

Throughout the year we receive numerous inquiries from students worldwide
who are interested in pursuing studies in maritime archaeology. To help
them learn more about the various programs available we have created a new
education resource page that features the universities that have posted on
the MUA.  Interested students can get a glimpse of different individual
projects and field schools from universities around the world.

"Educational Resources on the MUA" can be found by clicking on the link on
the home page:

http://www.themua.org

If your university program or students are interested in posting with the
MUA, please don't hesitate to contact us at [log in to unmask] for more
information.

Best regards,
Michelle Damian
Exhibits Editor