HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Timothy K. Perttula" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2011 15:07:22 -0500
Tim: Thanks for bringing us up to date on the studies underway around the world. It's hard to be patient when if the science works, the resulting dating method will revolutionize archaeological studies of ceramics and the sites they are found on. I look forward to hearing about more progress, Tim