HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2011 08:58:38 -0600
From:
Andrew Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Gaye:

The Texas Historical Commission has a program, run through its regional
archaeologists and stewards, to work with landowners to protect
archaeological sites on private property and to catalogue artifacts that
have been removed without archaeological controls. The THC can also help
work with groups (non-profit or educational) who want to develop a proper
excavation plan for the site. Is this in Parker County? Contact me with
details at andy [at] maritimetexas [dot] net and I'll pass it along to the
right person.

Andy Hall
Texas Archaeological Stewardship Network, Wet Texas Region