Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2011 19:37:38 EST
Jody,
You can't be sure this same mold is not present in a pump  kept and used
for
multiple babies. Medela offers a one year warranty... and  that pretty much
tells  the fact... it is not reliable after one  year.
I have recommended moms rent for several years for this reason... esp  if
the rental will be less than or equal to the price of a  personal  pump.
They really need to buy a new one for each  baby.
Laura
Mississippi

In a message dated 2/4/2011 4:47:38  P.M. Central Standard Time,