HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Mark Branstner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 2010 20:20:07 -0500
Thanks to everybody who responded re: my "caster" question.  When I
was at the exhibit, I couldn't spot the dispensing holes, so it had
me a bit bephlomoxed (sp?).

If anybody is in the Milwaukee area in the near future, please take
time to check out the Moravian pottery exhibit ... It really is quite
spectacular!  Located in the Milwaukee Art Museum, which is also a
very spectacular building in its own right, on the Lake Michigan
shoreline. And a very good medium-sized museum to boot.

Mark
--

Mark C. Branstner, RPA
Historic Archaeologist

Illinois State Archaeological Survey
Institute of Natural Resource Sustainability
209 Nuclear Physics Lab, MC-571
23 East Stadium Drive
Champaign, IL 61820

Phone: 217.244.0892
Fax: 217.244.7458
Cell: 517.927.4556

When you think of that perfect retort five minutes after the
conversation is over -  that's when you're:

  "... bursting with the belated eloquence of the inarticulate ..."

Edith Wharton in the "The Age of Innocence"