HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2012 10:10:43 -0400
A lecture that presents cutting edge research in Maryland Archeology-a great

opportunity to learn and contribute to the work. Bring your own news and questions!

Time for everyone- all are welcome!

September 18, 2012 (Tuesday at 7:30 pm):
Event:  AACAS Chapter Meeting
Speaker:  Mechelle Kerns Galway, President of AACAS
Topic:  "For the Defense of Annapolis: Fort Madison on the Severn"
Location:  Residence of Pat and Stephen Hittle, 102 Evon Court, Severna Park, MD
All visitors are welcome.  Please RSVP to Conrad Bladey at [log in to unmask]

REFRESHMENTS!

More information on this page:

http://www.aachapasm.org/calendar.html

If you would like to be placed on our e.mail list for meetings send me an e.mail

If you have not received e.mail in advance of dig days or meetings you are not on my list.

We would like to include you!