WG-CC Archives

Coalition WG on Coordination Committee

WG-CC@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Musa Ansumana Soko <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Coalition WG on Coordination Committee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 2010 19:51:06 -0000
Dear Gillan and all,

I am sorry for being in the dark side of communication which was largely
due to my inaccessibility to internet connectivity in the rural areas.

Having gone through the many e-mails thus far, I am still struggling to
catch up and connect these varying ideas.

One specific issue I would like your assistance on is on the Application
form for the 2011 Training. Are we saying that the application form is now
adopted or it's still undergoing inputs?

I will be more than happy reading from you.

Cheers,

--
Musa Ansumana Soko
Executive Coordinator

The Millennium Development Goals
A set of 8 goals, agreed upon by 189 member countries of the UN, that if
achieved
would see the greatest improvement to the human condition by 2015.
http://www.un.org/millenniumgoals/

Action on the MDG's: www.mdgpledge.org
Change your sig: www.mdgpledge.org/sig/