Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2010 23:00:55 -0600
?> Allen, could I ask where the better position would be?  I'm in the
process of getting my hives converted to drawing natural comb instead of
foundation, so of course the girls are having a dronecomb-fest at the
moment.  Beautiful frames of comb, but solid with drone cells.
Was intending to just filter these combs to the very outside (pos'ns 1 and
10) and let them fill them with honey, but I do want them to have access to
an appropriate amount of drone comb as well = just need to know where best
to position it?

Well, I think that is a question for the "natural comb" people who got you
started.

I'm not sure how "natural" you want to go and where you got the ideas, but
in my experience it is not advisable to mix and match ideas from one system
to another.  Not knowing the system you are emulating, your equipment
details, your locale, your level of experience or your goals -- or the bees
you are using, I would quite possibly steer you wrong.