From:
Kelly Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 2010 12:06:51 -0400
Jane,
I developed my own class and I use clips from Dr. Jane Morton and Dr. Jack Newman. I access them during my class using the correct web address and giving them complete credit. The nice thing about that is then the parents have the website url and  can access it from home and review and explore the websites. Ameda also has a great 5 minutes video on their website. I use youtube's version of Dr Morrision's kangaroo care. Explore your options and give credit and references but all of these are readily available to the parents at home should you give them the web addresses. I hope this helps. These are also well know to conference attendees.
http://newborns.stanford.edu/Breastfeeding/FifteenMinuteHelper.html
http://www.drjacknewman.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwJOaz87pxg&feature=related

I had my director review that these were being accessed during my class with all credit going to the websites and on my references list . On my power point I just have the web address that I then double click on. This allows parents to absorb what they want but the reference to access it at home for personal use as intended.

Good Luck!