ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 2010 14:57:32 -0500
From:
Anne Herndon <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:

I've found this question to be really challenging as well.  Just from the operational side of the experience:  How much information to the teacher before the experience is too much information?  How can we help teachers get information at that magically right moment when they are most likely to think about the experience and its rich potential for learning?  How do we help chaperones navigate the building successfully and engage with their children?

You've brought up some really important points in terms of facilitating the learning experience once children are within the space.  I really appreciate your feedback.

Any ideas from others in the network?

Thanks,
Anne

Anne Herndon
Director, School and Group Programs
Fort Worth Museum of Science and History
1600 Gendy Street
Fort Worth, Texas  76107
817-255-9521