ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 10 Sep 2009 17:07:33 -0500
From:

Good Afternoon Wayne,
Please consider Memphis, TN, home of Lichterman Nature Center -- part of the Pink Palace Family of Museums.  Lichterman was the first nature center to be accredited by the American Association of Museums.  The Manager is Andy Williams.  He may be reached by e-mail at [log in to unmask] or by telephone 901.767.7322 extension 102.

For more information about Lichterman Nature Center go to:  		http://www.memphismuseums.org/lichterman-overview/
For more information about the Pink Palace Family of Museums go to:
	http://www.memphismuseums.org/
For the 2009-2010 Educator's Planning Guide (PDF), for the Pink Palace Family of Museums go to:
	http://www.memphismuseums.org/layout_files/uploads/files/'09%20'10%20Ed%20Guide.pdf
For the 2007 Strategic Plan for the Pink Palace Family of Museums go to:
	http://www.memphismuseums.org/strategic_plan/

Best wishes and have a safe trip!
Wesley
Wesley S. Creel