From:
"J. Waggle" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Dec 2009 04:18:08 -0800
--- On Tue, 12/22/09, allen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Very interesting.  I'd love to see the study.

I will be happy to submit it to the list.
My disclaimer, which I have learned necessary:
I am not defending other information held within the manuscript, I am not defending minor errors it may contain which are often used to debunk the entier study even though some valuable information may be found whiten. Results, discussion, spelling, page numbering, I am not defending. I am not defending results of the study which may have been found in error in later studies.  But for the topic of temperature gradient, I am only interested for the purpose of discussion, the portion of the manuscript <<showing the temperature gradient>>, which contains the graph on page 405 and is titled: Table I Influence of Brood Nest Temperatures on the Egg Laying Activity of the Queen Bee.

The Ohio Journal of Science November 1930 page 403

Temperature Gradient in the Egg-Laying
Activities of The Queen Bee. page 403
https://kb.osu.edu/dspace/bitstream/1811/2481/1/V30N06_403.pdf

Best Wishes,
Joe
-Evans introduces the queen:
First of the throng, and foremost of the whole,
One ' stands confest the sovereign and the soul.'
http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/HistoricalHoneybeeArticles/