ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Jim Spadaccini <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Oct 2009 11:50:06 -0600

We've been exploring multitouch technology, both hardware and software since
last summer. In February, I put together a series of blog posts, looking at
some of the design challenges involved in creating multitouch (and
multiuser) applications.
http://www.ideum.com/blog/2009/02/25/multitouch-exhibit-design-1-interaction-and-feedback/

Also, I can recommend Lynn Marentette's Interactive Multimedia Technology
blog.
http://interactivemultimediatechnology.blogspot.com/

Finally, if you haven't seen the Microsoft Surface Parody video it is worth
checking out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZrr7AZ9nCY

--
Jim Spadaccini