HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Caryn M. Berg" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jul 2009 21:53:33 -0600
Left Coast Summer Hardback Sale

This is one of those publisher problems that can be good for people like
you. Because of the way our printers work, we must print a minimum quantity
of books with library binding. Unfortunately, library purchases are rapidly
shrinking below that minimum. So we end up with extra library copies sitting
in our warehouse. What if we were to offer these to you at a 75% discount,
making them even less expensive than if you were buying the paperback? The
books don't have a pretty cover, but the contents are identical and the
library binding will survive a lot more office moves and coffee spills than
the paperback.

If you're interested, here are the rules:

-Offer available on WEB, FAX or PHONE ORDERS:

www.LCoastPress.com.

Phone 800 426-3797

Fax 520 621-8899

-Offer only available on orders placed through our US distributor, U Arizona
Press, not our international distributors.

-You MUST put in the discount code L039 at checkout to receive the discount.

-Sale lasts until August 15, 2009.

-Limited quantities of these titles.  Hardcover editions only.

-Contact us with any questions, [log in to unmask]

Mitch Allen, Publisher

**

Archaeology Is a Brand! The Meaning of Archaeology in Contemporary Popular
Culture (Holtorf) 978-1-59874-178-0 hbk

Regular $89.00, Now $22.25

www.lcoastpress.com/book.php?id=78

Archaeology Matters: Action Archaeology in the Modern World (Sabloff)
978-1-59874-088-2 hbk

Regular $79.00, Now $19.75

www.lcoastpress.com/book.php?id=137

Archaeology of Religion: Cultures and their Beliefs in Worldwide Context
(Steadman) 978-1-59874-153-7 hbk

Regular $89.00, Now $22.25

www.lcoastpress.com/book.php?id=227

Archaeology to Delight and Instruct: Active Learning in the University
Classroom (Burke, Smith) 978-1-59874-256-5 hbk

Regular $89.00, Now $22.25

www.lcoastpress.com/book.php?id=43

Box Office Archaeology: Refining Hollywood's Portrayals of the Past
(Schablitsky) 978-1-59874-055-4 hbk

Regular $89.00, Now $22.25

www.lcoastpress.com/book.php?id=83

Controversies in Archaeology (Kehoe) 978-1-59874-061-5 hbk

Regular $89.00, Now $22.25

www.lcoastpress.com/book.php?id=131

Doing Archaeology: A Cultural Resource Management Perspective (King)
978-1-59874-002-8 hbk

Regular $79.00, Now $19.75

www.lcoastpress.com/book.php?id=13

Inauthentic Archaeologies: Public Uses and Abuses of the Past (Lovata)
978-1-59874-010-3 hbk Regular $89.00, Now $22.25

www.lcoastpress.com/book.php?id=26

Negotiation Basics for Cultural Resource Managers (Dorochoff)
978-1-59874-094-3 hbk

Regular $79.00, Now $19.75

www.lcoastpress.com/book.php?id=101

Our Unprotected Heritage: Whitewashing the Destruction of our Cultural and
Natural Environment (King) 978-1-59874-380-7 hbk

Regular $79.00, Now $19.75

www.lcoastpress.com/book.php?id=219

Saving Places that Matter: A Citizen's Guide to the National Historic
Preservation Act (King) 978-1-59874-084-4 hbk

Regular $89.00, Now $22.25

www.lcoastpress.com/book.php?id=99

Stone Mirror: A Novel of the Neolithic (Swigart) 978-1-59874-016-5 hbk

Regular $89.00, Now $22.25

www.lcoastpress.com/book.php?id=80

Writing Archaeology:Telling Stories About the Past (Fagan) 978-1-59874-004-2
hbk

Regular $89.00, Now $22.25

www.lcoastpress.com/book.php?id=3

Join Left Coast Press online at: