HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 2009 14:01:58 EST
Mark,

Out here, I think it has a lot more to do with how close you are to urban
areas. Mexican Americans and Spanish Americans buy meat at markets, but both
like to splinter the meat for the marrow for stews and soups. Chinese Americans
splinter bone too. Ethnicity and proximity to urban areas are important
factors.

Ron

In a message dated 1/23/2009 10:05:06 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,