HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Caryn M. Berg" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 2008 21:59:24 -0600
25% OFF through November 16

Stock markets are crashing. Global credit has seized up. Stagflation is
right around the corner. Is there a beacon of hope in this gloom and doom?

To do our part to get the global economy going, we're offering a 25%
discount on all Left Coast books ordered from our website. Yes, we know,
those books are unlikely to be tradable for a handful of beans at the market
or a gallon of gas at the pumps, but at least you'll have something good to
read!!

The fine print:

*	US orders only, globalization notwithstanding
*	Orders must be placed by November 16 on our website,
www.LCoastPress.com.
*	Discounts are not combinable
*	Several books are already discounted more than 25%, you get to pick
the higher discount.
*	No secret code number needed, all our books are discounted to every
customer for this period.

25% off all Left Coast books for US orders between now and November 16

If the answer to recession is consumer spending, we're giving you a golden
opportunity to do your part. Hank Paulson might even send you a personal
note of thanks...if we can catch him between meetings.

For more information, contact:

Caryn M. Berg, Ph.D.

Marketing, Archaeology

Left Coast Press