From:
Jerry Bromenshenk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2009 13:56:23 EST
Peter said:

As far  as CCD-free regions go, there do appear to be some explanations. Some
southern  areas of the US are not reporting CCD, This might correlate with

Anecdotal reports ..... A look at the index finds  no
Bromenshenks but Burt's Bees.
I think I've said this before.  The author of the book wanted to use  our CCD
survey results and maps - but he would not show me how he was going  to use
them in the context of his book.

I'm not comfortable with allowing our work to be quoted and re-printed
without knowing how the information is going to be used.

As per the southern areas not reporting CCD, most filled in the following
year (2008).

Jerry