From:
Morgan Gallagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jun 2009 01:04:11 +0100
This is actually based on a serious and determined anthropological
study, that 'proves' the case.  Quite how it 'proves' it, is somewhat
beyond me.

It goes side by side with another theory, that states that the Chinese
evolved separately from everyone else, and are a separate development
from the rest of us humans.

Unfortunately for the Chinese supremacists, it was proven via DNA
testing last year, that the Chinese* are descended from Africans, Just
Like The Rest Of Us.  Luckily, it was proven by a Chinese scientist, in
China.  Otherwise, I suspect it would have been a bust.

So I suppose we return then to them being the most advanced, as they
developed last-endedly, so to speak.

Which reminds me that we haven't mentioned that the fairer a woman is,
the more pain she will be in, and the less likely to be able to
breastfeed.  With red heads being in the most pain, as they are the
'fairest' compared to being 'black', presumably. Certainly, red heads
are rarer than blonds.  And, of course, this has a class based aspect,
with strapping farmer's wives able to breastfeed, whilst the Noble Lady
was too delicate to do so.  Although there is a nutritional truth to be
found in there, pre-Industrial revolution, where the average diet of a
farmer's wife was considerably better than that of the Noble Lady, who
was eating 'expensive' stuff to the exclusion of all else.  (Just like
the poor elephant in the Tower of London was only given red wine to
drink, and everyone knew elephants only drank red wine, and not water
like the common animals.)

Morgan Gallagher

*by which I mean, of course, all peoples native to the land mass
currently known as 'China'.