Date:
Tue, 23 Jun 2009 23:10:59 -0700
A few weeks ago we were talking about a mom who needed to pump but worked in the fields.  I thought this article was very interesting and might make it clear why what we think is not a big deal, is one.  Some growers will not provide shade or water to their workers, which is mandated.  And we expect these same growers, to provide a private place to pump, with electricity, and a place to store milk...

Joylyn Souter