From:
Medhat Nasr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Mar 2009 11:46:01 -0600
>> Did you bring new genetics into the program or did you work with the
beekeepers' available material?
Yes, we have introduced Buckfast and Russian. Some breeders kept their own
available stock to select from.

>> At what point would you be satisfied with eliminating treatments for
varroa? It is a good question. I will be also interested to know of a
stock does not require a chemical treatment. If you know one, please share
with us. I left the program since 2000. for more information about the
program check the following website
<http://www.ontariobee.com/index.php?action=display&cat=53&v=74>
medhat