From:
Pat Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Mar 2009 08:43:02 -0400
We seem to have lost the point that what we object to is Medela's advert of
bottles with nipples and promises to "free" you from being tied to the baby.
(As Angie so eloquently puts it, being tied to a pump is no fun and she'd
rather have the norm).

I have also seen mothers evolve !  What is Ok and works for one baby
(pumping and ret to work), just doesn't seem as good when #2 comes along.
She's had the experience of some nursing and some pumping and realizes
nursing is the easier way to go.  Financial and social circumstances also
dictate what will happen and we just can't judge others and what they decide
to put first.  Pat in SNJ