ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Robert Payo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Aug 2009 13:08:39 -0600

Jeff:   For ideas, if you aren't familiar with Teach Engineering, that's
a good site to go thru.

Main site:  http://teachengineering.org

Browse the section on Science and Technology at the bottom of this
page:  http://teachengineering.org/browse_subjectareas.php

They have a number of curricular units related to the topics you were
mentioning.

Good luck,
Robert

Robert Payo
NSDL Outreach and Professional Development
National Science Digital Library
http://nsdl.org
303-497-2935