HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Wed, 7 Oct 2009 19:03:52 EDT
I also recommend obtaining a copy of Lesley Freudenheim, Building With
Nature to get a better handle on how this anti-industrial movement affected
people in the 1890-1920 time frame. People adapted to a philosophical ethos
about building with stone, wood, brick and natural materials and this often
included the craftsman ship of Japanese, Chinese, Indian (the nation),
Native  American, and other earthy crafts people.

Ron May
Legacy 106, Inc.

In a message dated 10/7/2009 1:45:56 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,