HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Davis, Daniel (KYTC)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Mar 2009 16:40:04 -0400
Pennsylvania has laws concerning the desecration or destruction of
historic cemeteries, suggesting that either someone got their ducks in a
row or they are in violation of state law. The skeletal remains do not
appear to have been cleaned, tagged, or bagged.

http://www.portal.state.pa.us/portal/server.pt?open=512&objID=1956&&leve
l=3&parentid=1875&css=L3&mode=2&in_hi_userid=2&cached=true

Names of the research team appear in this article, but it was written
four years ago, so the people involved may have changed.
http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=14309959&BRD=1678&PAG=461&dept
_id=39386&rfi=6

Details are sketchy.

Daniel B. Davis