HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Jason Schmerer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Mar 2009 09:55:13 -0400
To all who responded to my post,

I wish to thank you for your time and responds.  I just got around to
reading most of them this morning and feel I needed to just say thank you.
I learned a lot and have more questions.  I guess after reading many of your
responds I feel I would benefit from a mentor in the CRM field currently.  I
have one mentor and he is a tremendous person and gentleman.  I am hoping
that one of you will or would like to take on a challenge and be another
mentor to me.  All most a higher calling to help a young man that has a
whole lot of questions and needs help trying to figure things out in his
professional life.  If any of you are up for the challenge please let me
know.  I would be forever in your debt.

Thank you again for all of your responds.

Jason Schmerer