HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Cami McCraw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 2010 11:14:02 -0500
[If you look at the gla.ac.uk website link below his email, - it looks to me
like he just mis-spelled 'archaeology' in his email address. Try replacing
it with the correct spelling and I imagine he will get it.  In other words,
try this:  [log in to unmask] ]
-Cami McCraw
http://stretchproductions.com/RohlProducts.html