From:
Peter Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 2009 10:55:34 -0000
Some time ago Gavin Ramsey gave links to a product called Honey Aroma which clearly breached EU regulations.  I followed this up with Trading Standards and today received the reply below.

Clearly, action can and will be taken (at least in the EU) against these misleading products by Trading Standards and it is well worth our time to report them.

Beekeepers must fight to keep the image of honey clean.
Best wishes

Peter Edwards
beekeepers at stratford-upon-avon.freeserve.co.uk
www.stratford-upon-avon.freeserve.co.uk/