ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Dan Zevin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2009 11:47:59 -0800

Hi Walter,

Linda Nye might be who you're looking for.  We worked with her on a
series of illustrations called "Everything is Made of Atoms."  Here's
the link: http://www.nisenet.org/viz_lab/illustrations

One of them won NSF's and Science Magazine's 2008 visualization
challenge:  http://www.sciencemag.org/vis2008/show/

Here's Linda's website for more info: http://www.lsnye.com/

Best of luck,

Dan