From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2008 12:32:21 -0800
Since we are on the topic of sugar dusting, for those of you who don't
subscribe to ABJ, I have a three-part series on data that I've collected in
putting top dusting to the test.

The first is in the current issue, and will be posted to my website in a day
or so.  The series will cover a field trial of top dusting efficacy, then
detail the hour-by-hour rate of mite drop acceleration due to dusting, as
well as limitations and problems with top dusting (I hope that this will
address some of Jim's excellent questions).

Randy Oliver