From:
Eric Schissel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jan 1999 03:24:10 -0500
I too know nothing about him, but I believe i have enjoyed some of his
performances. He has, according to a quick library catalog search,
recorded at least

Debussy preludes (with Franck's prelude, choral and fugue, on a Seraphim
(EMI) LP)
Chopin Ballades (Angel LP, 1963)
Brahms 1st piano concerto (with Wislocki, cond., and the Warsaw National
Philh. Orchestra; Seraphim LP 1967)
Tchaik. 1st piano concerto (Rowicki, cond., Warsaw Nat. Philh. Symphony,
Muza LP)
Tchaik. 1st piano concerto (Malko, cond., Orch. Nat. Radiodiffusion
Francaise, Angel LP 1958)
Liszt 2nd piano concerto (Susskind, cond., Philharmonia Orch., Columbia LP
1949)
Chopin 2nd piano concerto (Kletzki, cond., Philharmonia Orch., Columbia
LP, 1960s)
Rachmaninoff 3rd piano concerto (Rowicki, cond., Warsaw Nat. Philh. Sym.
Orchestra, Angel LP 1964)
Rachmaninoff 3rd piano concerto (Kletzki, cond., Philharmonia Orch.,
Columbia LP, 1950s)
Chopin mazurkas (Angel LP 1956)
Chopin selections (ballades, waltzes, nocturnes, mazurkas, an impromptu, a
scherzo) (Angel LP 1950s)
Szymanowski etude in b-flat minor op. 4/3 (reissued on a Muza CD in 1990)

and other things...

Eric Schissel, a bit overwhelmed:)
http://www.lightlink.com/schissel ICQ#7279016