From:
Cordelia Merritt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 2009 23:25:01 -0800
Now that is an eye opener.  Just goes to show that the same thing can
mean different things to different people depending on where you
live.  I would never consider 26C room temperature.

On the topic of washing pump parts....

While pumping 7x a day while dealing with low supply I developed the
worst chapped skin on my hands from all the dish washing I was doing.
A friend suggested rinsing the pump parts and storing in the fridge
between uses and washing well once a day.  I did do this and I read
the same advice on Jack Newman's web site regarding exclusive pumping/
pumping when returning to work.  It was winter, this saved my hands
and saved some time which was desperately needed while I was spending
at least 8 hours of my day feeding my baby.  I think this is viable
advice and allowed me to get a few minutes more precious sleep during
the nighttime.

Cordelia Merritt RN BSN IBCLC