ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
JT Stone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Sep 2009 11:02:26 -0400

We have two 87x145 banners that hang outside.  They have been there since
January 2008.  One is still in great condition.  The other has faded
considerably due to full exposure to the sun.  Both were printed with UV
ink, so the exposure seems to play a key role in how long they last.  I am
also investigating banners that are fade resistant.

Janet

Janet Stone
Director of Operations
Lancaster Science Factory
454 New Holland Avenue
Lancaster, PA 17602
www.lancastersciencefactory.org
717-509-6388

We will be closed for maintenance the week of September 14, re-opening on
Friday, September 18.  Thank you for planning your visit accordingly.