ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Carly DeBoice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Aug 2009 16:12:27 -0600

Hi All

We are considering the use of an INTRANET as a mode of enhancing internal
communication in our science centre.  Can anyone suggest (or warn of dismal
failures) programs to consider?

We are currently using BACKPACK ( http://backpackit.com/ ) for our project
initiatives, but might want to consider a different tool to go
organization-wide with.

Thanks in advance!

Carly

Carly DeBoice
Program Developer
New Science Centre 2011 Project
TELUS World of Science - Calgary
Tel: 403-268-8323
Fax: 403-237-0186

The Much More Munsch exhibit explores Robert Munschıs creative world.
Discover how his famous stories are imagined and developed as you build a
story, create onomatopoeias, perform for your family and friends, and more!
At TELUS World of Science ­ Calgary until September 10, 2009.

2009 has been declared International Year of Astronomy. Explore over 300
astronomical events planned for Calgary at www.astronomycalgary.com
<http://www.astronomycalgary.com> .

Creativity, imagination and innovation need room to grow. Visit
www.newsciencecentre2011.ca <http://www.newsciencecentre2011.ca/> for the
latest news, images and videos about the New Science Centre 2011 Project.
P Before printing, think about the environment.