HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
paul courtney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 2008 20:36:41 +0000
Despite the impending recession I am considering splashing out on a
macro lens and ring flash for my Nikon D70s digital camera for
photographing ceramics sherds. Has anyone any experience on using either
piece of equipment for this purpose  or would I be better off using
extension rings with my kit zoom lens. Also any thoughts on focal length
of lens - 105mm?

paul courtney
leicester