ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Maria Mortati <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2008 09:32:43 -0800

Hi Anna,

Meant to write this earlier- been busy! I wrote about 4 ASTC session
overviews on our blog museums now. I'm also a copious note-taker and
will likely post more about it in coming weeks. You can find them at:

http://museums-now.blogspot.com/2008/10/web-20-sessions-at-astc.html
http://museums-now.blogspot.com/2008/10/making-science-exhibitions-memorable.html
http://museums-now.blogspot.com/2008/10/museums-leed-at-astc.html
http://museums-now.blogspot.com/2008/10/astc-session-science-cafe-how-to.html