ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Fri, 31 Jul 2009 00:28:18 -0700

Andrea's format suggestion is similar to the Showcase Sessions that used
to be offered at the ASTC Conference.  A group of presenters had a few
minutes to talk about programs they offer at their institutions that
might be of interest to others.  After the brief introductions, the
presenters stationed themselves at tables around the room to have small
group and/or one-on-one discussions with people interested in their
programs.  People attending could move from table to table as desired.
Is it time to offer this format again?

Dennis

"Work hard to find something that fascinates you. When you find it you
will know your lifework" -- Richard Feynman

Dennis Schatz

Senior Vice President for Strategic Programs

Pacific Science Center

200 Second Ave. No.

Seattle, WA 98109

Phone - 206-443-2867