ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Douglas Heuser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jul 2009 11:44:27 -0400

We close for about a week every year, usually right after Labor Day, in
order to do all the things you mention.  In spite of notifying our members,
putting it on the first page of our website, sending out press releases, and
putting notices at our main entrance well in advance, we still end up
disappointing visitors who show up when we are closed.  We usually give them
free passes to come back after we re-open.

Douglas Heuser
Executive Director
SEE Science Center
200 Bedford Street