From:
Linda Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Aug 2008 13:53:13 -0500
To Jacqui,

     Thank you for opening your soul to us.  I am sure you have shared your
story many times, and I know you always feel a little "raw" when rehashing
it. And it is always a little scary becoming so intimate in detail with
strangers all over the world.   But you do have an amazing story of hardship
and healing and insight that many can learn from.  So, again, thank you for
allowing yourself to become vulnerable to all of us.
This has been a very interesting thread.  I read one persons point of view
and think, "hmm, true", then read the seemingly opposite view and find
myself saying: "hmm, hadnt thought of it that way.  I can see that."
Then as the thread went on, I was losing my own standing and not sure how I
felt.  Then there came Jacqui's thread.  Should a mom breastfeed even if she
doesnt like it?  Will those feelings get to the baby?  And her darling
little 7 year old whose fingers she wanted to chew off when he was a little
nursling.............who at the age of 7 just KNEW that she LOVED
breastfeeding him!  Wow.
I have nothing deep to add.  Just listening and learning!  And watching the
olympics!
Linda Hill RN, IBCLC
Austin,Tx