HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
David Hayes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2007 18:11:38 -0800
Hello

I got some from a sister company of Ben Meadows earlier this year.

    http://www.labsafety.com/search/sign+boards
    David Hayes
Virgin Islands

james chiarelli <[log in to unmask]> wrote: Does anyone know of a good source for letter boards for field photography?
I know of Stoney Knoll and US Markerboards but was wondering if there are
other suppliers worth investigating.

Thanks,

Jim

James A. Chiarelli