HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Carl Steen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 2010 15:21:29 -0400
Hey Lyle- have you tried online newspapers? I know they posted a lot of 19th century papers from cities in SC a couple of years ago so I assume that Va  also has some. I used this for research and was very pleased with the results. Not sure how many prices were listed, but maybe enough to help.

Carl Steen