HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Fri, 26 Jun 2009 20:08:49 -0500
I have over a half dozen of these small pipes. They were both
novelties and used as soap bubble pipes for small children: larger
children used regular size pipes.  I have heard anecdotally that some
were made as salesman's samples but think that they quality on most
was something a salesman would not want to brag about.

Smoke

--
Smoke Pfeiffer

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we
are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and
servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." --Teddy Roosevelt