HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
scarlett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 2008 09:38:31 -0500
Hi Kendra,
If you are dealing with ballast, rather than a local Florida producer,
you might contact someone in the Archaeological Ceramic Building
Materials Group.
http://www.geocities.com/acbmg1/
You'll note that they are mostly anglophiles, but will have contacts
with Dutch and Spanish scholars working on tile and brick.  They are
also compiling a bibliographic index of CRM reports dealing with
ceramic building materials.  Some of the officers are listed here:
http://www.geocities.com/acbmg1/member.htm
You might contact Phil Mills, the virtual secretary.  You can reach
him at: [log in to unmask]
Cheers,
Tim