HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Carol Serr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2007 12:59:37 -0700
I figured it was a long shot, searching on the embossed marking on a
brass rivet of "B. N. & L. ---" ...but I did find this one (only)
mention (below)...coincidently on HISTARCH.  On the back side of the
rivet is impressed lettering, serif style, of "B N L &" ...apparently a
typo. ?

Sunshine, are you still on HISTARCH?  Did you ever find info on this
company?  I would be interested in what you did find...and if possibly,
getting a copy of the report from this project. ??

We have patent dates on several metal items (not clothing related), but
searching on Google Patent led no where.  :o(    Any suggestions?

Also...anyone have any good (and readily accessible) references for
leather shoes (shoe parts)??

All help greatly appreciated!

Carol Serr
Jones & Stokes