HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2008 22:31:05 +0000
From:
Jim Gibb <[log in to unmask]>
8bit
Check with the Maryland Historical Trust. It has, for many years, funded archaeology through a non-capital grant program. I do not know if they use bond money, but I'm quite sure the subject came up. Start with their website (http://www.marylandhistoricaltrust.net/) or contact me off list for an e-mail address of a representative.

--
Gibb Archaeological Consulting
James G. Gibb, Ph.D.

From: "Hank D. Lutton" <[log in to unmask]>