From:
John Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2008 22:43:37 -0500

((Well, I "thought" I just sent you a message, but I guess it
kicked me out - I'll try to duplicate it....))

That's strange - the bees have to go somewhere - sounds like the
symptoms we used to hear for sacbrood, Nosema, or some such. If a
colony is losing bees, some percentage of those exiting bees have
to have some anomaly (ruling out kingfisher birds, of course). How
about pollination cages to trap'em all when the weather warms up?
Thanks for the reply.
   - John